Wednesday 25 January 2012

Gunsmith Cats

Gunsmith Cats, by Kenichi Sonoda and published by Dark Horse Manga, is a story of a young bounty hunter named Rally Vincent. She also runs a Gun shop with her friend Minnie May. I really like this Manga and reminds me of old American cops and robbers films such as Starskey and Hutch. It's full of cars, guns and shoot-out and loads of action. The story is presented well and the art work is clear and easy to follow. I would say its for 15+ ages, I'm 24 and I really liked it although it does have some scenes I thought a bit risky but that's Manga for you. I do like the car chase scenes and Rally Vincents car of choice is a 1969 Ford Mustang! Nice! Anyway be sure to check this one out as I personally think that anyone with an interest in Manga will like it. There is an Anime series but it's hard to find being in the U.K so those of you over the pond should have more luck than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment